Here are the answers to some of the questions that we most commonly get.
Did we answer your question? If not, head on over to the Contact Us page and drop us a line! One of our team members will get back with you right away.
Our shop is located in the heart of Addison Circle across from the giant “Blueprints” art installation on the northwest corner. Our address is 15615 Quorum Drive, Addison, TX 75001.
Street parking is limited in Addison Circle, but there is plenty of garage parking available within close walking distance.
The three closest garages are accessible from:
- Witt Place between Addison Circle and Morris Avenue on the west side of Quorum Drive
- Mildred Place between Addison Circle and Morris Avenue on the east side of Quorum Drive
- Lewis Place between Addison Circle and McEntire Place on the east side of Quorum Drive
We require 48 hour notice for all orders. Minimum quantities per flavor may apply to some items.
You are welcome to submit an order up to six months in advance.
Yes! Delivery is available for all orders.
Whether it is across town or across the Metroplex, we deliver throughout the DFW area to all zip codes serviced by our courier partner. This area includes:
- Addison 75001
- Allen (West of I-75) 75013
- Carrollton 75006, 75007, 75010, 75011
- Coppell 75019, 75099
- Dallas (North of I-635) 75240, 75244, 75248, 75252, 75254, 75287
- Farmers Branch 75234
- Flower Mound 75022, 75027, 75028
- Frisco 75033, 75034, 75035
- Highland Village 75077
- Lewisville 75022, 75027, 75028, 75029, 75056, 75057, 75067, 75077
- Little Elm 75068
- McKinney (West of I-75, South of US-380) 75070, 75071
- Plano (West of I-75) 75023, 75024, 75025, 75026, 75075, 75086, 75093
- Richardson (West of I-75) 75080
- The Colony 75056
Delivery costs are calculated by distance from the bakery determined by zip code. Prices are set by our courier partner.
Sorry, but we do not offer same day service at this time.
- It has the best cake:frosting:filling ratio.
- Cupcakes are not health food. A standard-sized cupcake is 300-400 calories; whereas, a Texas-sized cupcake can easily be over 700.
- You can eat more than one without necessarily breaking the caloric bank.
- It is a reasonable size for a small child to eat.
All of our gourmet cupcake flavors are now available in cake form! 48 hour notice is required for all bakery cakes.
Special Event Cakes
In order to provide each event the focus that it deserves, we limit the number of special event and custom cakes that we book each month. Bookings are “first come, first served,” so we recommend reserving your date as early as possible. A minimum of one week is required for all Special Event cakes; however, additional notice may be needed depending on the complexity of the design and the materials necessary.
All extras are priced at cost, including sugar flowers, piping detail, chocolate work, edible toppers, specialty picks, wrappers, etc.
Special event orders exceeding six dozen are welcome to create custom flavors from our full tasting menu with enough notice.
All of our ingredients are organic (with the exception of Oreos…there’s just no such thing as organic Oreos), and we try our hardest to source locally whenever possible. We do not use hydrogenated oils of any kind, and all of of our baked goods are free of trans fat.
Since we do not use any preservatives, our baked goods should be consumed within 24-48 hours. But really, who wants a two day old scone anyway?
Yes! Baked goods for everyone!
We offer a variety of vegan, low-gluten, and sugar-free baked goods and are always working to expand our menu. Please check out our Special Diets page for more information. If you have a particular allergy concern, we will be more than happy to work with you.
All of our low-gluten products are made with verified gluten-free ingredients, on separate equipment, with strict protocols to avoid cross-contamination with wheat and other gluten sources. At the end of the day, however, we are not a dedicated gluten-free facility. There can be flour in the air, residue in the sinks, etc.